Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT - My new headphones

On 4/02/2017 10:06 AM, Nil wrote:
On 03 Feb 2017, Trevor wrote in rec.audio.pro:

On 2/02/2017 1:52 PM, geoff wrote:
http://www.brookstone.com/pd/wired-c...s/990635p.html

What a stupid gimmick, I'd rather have the speakers on the desk than
extra weight on my head for the very unlikely times I actually want
simultaneous headphones and speakers anyway. Especially when running
wireless and thus using more battery power to run both.

Of course it's stupid gimmick. But if you read the description, the
"ears" not for YOU to listen to, but for those times you want to "share
with friends" and "make a statement". I suspect this product was not
designed or marketed with you in mind.

.... AND flash lights. How cool is that !

geoff