Default Convert Mac WAV to Windows WAV??

I wrote:

The CEPRO ripper is the only ripper I know that will create wav files with
the embedded cue points. However, It's so agonizingly slow that it's nearly useless here.

Now, I've played with Audition's ripper. It may be somewhat faster but
it misreads the cd and should be avoided.

I know CDRWIN rips ok, because I've compared its output against the
original wav file. EAC's valuable "wave file compare" shows significant
differences against Audition, including repeated samples!

Not recommended.