Posted to rec.audio.pro
Frank Stearns Frank Stearns is offline

Default Pro Tools Workspace Issue...

writes:

It's driving me nuts that the Workspace in Pro Tools doesn't show my
files or folders in alpha/numerical order. It takes forever to find
anything if I've got a lot of clips in a particular folder.

Am I the only one having this problem? Is there a quick and easy
solution I'm overlooking?

I'm currently using Pro Tools 7.4

Hmm. Haven't checked, but can't you double-click on one of the data columns in
workspace browser and get a resort based on what you select? (Name, filesize, etc) A
second doubleclick in the same column should then get you a reverse-order sort of
that data...

Hope I've remembered correctly and this helps,

Frank Stearns
Mobile Audio