Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

Default should I call Krueger's pastor?

"Trevor Wilson" wrote

Trevor - it's possible the Bible is the inspired word of God.

**The Bible was written by humans. That much is known absolutely. If those
humans were deluded, then that is also possible.

I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you agreeing with me?

What is not known is what happened during the first few microseconds of
the Big Bang. The laws of physics, as we know them, do not operate within
the physical constraints of what must have been in existence at that time.

You seem to be saying that possibly nothingness occasionally explodes
without cause. It may be the nature of nothingness, right? Do you
suppose the result of the explosion is usually different? Once it was
a universe.