Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Default should I call Krueger's pastor?

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:29:01 GMT, wrote:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

I would not ask the pastor for more than to help Arny with his problems.
Usenet addictions are common, but Arny seems to be suffering so much. If
this is not a purpose of one's church, what else is there? Arny
embarasses himself every day here, and in other forums, in front
of thousands of people. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Giving a
pastor information that would help him do his job better could save Arny
from troubles that none of us know anything about. Arny is an extremely
angry man. This is what distinguishes the rest of us from Arny.

It appears to me that the scales are so balanced:
1. Don't embarass Arny.
2. Arny is an extremely unhappy, angry person, who needs pastoral
attention, and this is an opportunity to open the door.

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this
is an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own
benefit. Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a
happier Arny.

Please sound off.

**Do you seriously imagine that you can speak rationally and reasonably
with a person whose PROFESSION is completely dominated by delusion?

His Pastor works for Stereophile?

Pretty good, Mike. Still thinking.