Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default should I call Krueger's pastor?

surf said:

You know, there's a world of instruction in this post of
Arnie's. It speaks of a very sad and lonely existance
believing that no one likes him because he's always
right, all by dint of superior intelligence. IOW, Arnie
believes he's a martyr to his eternal "rightness", his
divine mission to show us all where we're going wrong,
beginning with our skewed belief in subjectivism. Arnie
believes he'll die friendless, but that the sacrifice
will have been worth it because he'll have brought
enlightenment to the world.

And then Arny demonstrates the precise qualities paul has
just ascribed to him:

This is a sad joke on Paul Packer's life, if he believes for a second it's right.

The IKYABWAI is one of Mr. ****'s primary "debating trade" dodges.
Turdy doesn't resort to it as often as his proto**** Mickey does.

When people make posts like this, they tend to be autobiographical.

"It's not me! It's you! You! You! YOU!"

poor, poor arny.........

paulie's description of Kroofulness is pretty accurate, but he left out the
paranoia. Krooger's paranoia is the defining element of his mental
infirmity. It's a lot stronger than just feeling disliked. He actually
believes that when people disagree with him, they are his "enemies".
Krooger has said so many times. The paranoia does reinforce Krooger's
delusion of being a martyr, so on that count I think paulie was 100%
correct.

I still want to hear about Arnii's "series of strokes". Some people have
said the Beast's behavior worsened (if that's possible) around this time in
2001. Maybe that's when he had his illness.