Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Default should I call Krueger's pastor?

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:12:43 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt backed with
private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

I have received no such emails, Arny.
Behind their facades, the r.a.o.'ers really do seem to extend to you what
you would call Christian love.

Robert, all this rings a bell. Even the language you're using about
Arny being angry etc. Of course it's true, but it's all been said and
suggested, thankfully with no action, before. But I think you're well
aware of what's appropriate; I think you're just sounding the group to
see who stands where. Arny is indeed self-blind, which makes his
judgements of others suspect and his behaviour frequently infuriating,
but I honestly don't see much more to it than that. Now if you really
want to see bad, even insane behaviour, pop over to aus.hi-fi and take
a look at the antics of Phil Allison. Then feel grateful to be here
and not there.