Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.opinion
wenwaudio.4t.com

Default Improve Virtually Any System with MUSIC Timbre

That's a great idea. Let's do it (if you're serious)!

"Agent_C" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:45:02 -0800, "wenwaudio.4t.com"
wrote:

Let's put this opinion where it belongs shall we... rec.audio.opinion

Better yet, let's do what nobody in that group has ever dared do; hold
your claim up to:

Credible.. Controlled... Truly Blind... A/B comparison?

A_C

"wenwaudio.4t.com" wrote in message
Yep, just like all wine tastes the same and all beer tastes the same, all
cables sound the same -for that matter, I guess that means all speakers
and audio components sound the same as well... LOL I've been in this
business and have been a stereohead for far too many years to believe that
story. LOL

Let's put this opinion where it belongs shall we... rec.audio.opinion

Happy listening!

"Agent_C" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:00:57 -0800, "wenwaudio.4t.com"
wrote:

Replace your current interconnects with MUSIC Timbre, and you will hear
the improvements in rich details of recorded material like never before.

No you won't... It'll just be a figment of your imagination; trying to
justify the absurd sum of money you just parted with.

A_C