Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default New Beatles CDs, etc.

On Oct 9, 3:59*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

is she on cd?

Yes, on trombone. *Several. *Lots of TV, some movies. *I'll have a
guitar CD coming out by year's end.

OK, Jenn, here is a real challenge for you.
Please put together a solo trombone performance of
In MY LIfe!!!

conducting?

Nothing currently in print. *That Carnegie Hall recording will be
available on the Warner label any time now.

"At least" you will have one customer. Me!

one time she posted something she conducted, if I rememebr correctly.
but absent a product to sell, she is promoting ego and image.
If she had a product, that would be great, I could understand
her promoting that, and i might even buy it

No might about it, I will

lol *I'm not promoting a thing. *I was sharing some music; one that I
conducted, one of guitar. *I thought that people who are in an audio
group might just be interested in music.

"your" music, in particular,