Posted to rec.audio.opinion
whosbest54[_2_] whosbest54[_2_] is offline

Default New Beatles CDs, etc.

In article ,
says...

Has anyone else heard the new Beatles remasterings? On a trip to SF
last weekend for business, I picked up Let it Be, Abbey Road, Sgt.
Pepper's, Revolver, and Rubber Soul. Quite better sound than the
earlier CD releases, I think. Really enjoyable. I'd be interested in
other opinions.

Hi Jenn,

Head over to r.m.beatles for discussion of the remasters with a greater chance for
meaningful replies. Here's what I've said about my listening so far:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...9?dmode=source

I'm glad you like them better than the 1987 CDs. It seems that most of the listeners
at RMB that have posted their impressions agree with you.

whosbest54

http://whosbest54.netau.net/rao.htm

http://whosbest54.netau.net/rmb.html