Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default New Beatles CDs, etc.

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

Has anyone else heard the new Beatles remasterings? On a trip to SF
last weekend for business, I picked up Let it Be, Abbey Road, Sgt.
Pepper's, Revolver, and Rubber Soul. Quite better sound than the
earlier CD releases, I think. Really enjoyable. I'd be interested in
other opinions. I also had a good LP trip, picking up some good finds
at Amoeba and Rasputin. Both stores are carrying a lot of vinyl, and
the shopping in those sections seems quite brisk, compared to even a few
months ago when I last went record shopping.

I'm curious, too. I also have my eyes on the Singles and EP boxes still
in print. They might be a more economic way to get the mono stuff in
which I'm interested.

Anyone have the Rock Band?

Stephen