Jon

Default sony 4 channel deck using preamps

It will work fine. I have the same deck in my Expedition, and I am doing
exactly what you are asking. I have 4 speakers in the doors hooked up to the
deck power, and I have a 200w amplifier plugged into the rear pre-outs on
the back of the deck for a subwoofer cabinet with 2 10" subs.

Jon
Oregon

"Jim" wrote in message
Thanks, well, it wont cost me anything to try it first. If it doesnt work
then I will contact sony to make sure...

Sanitarium wrote:

IMHO you should contact Sony directly and get it straight from them....

Garrett
Jim wrote:

Hello,

I have a CDX-C5000X. I am using it to power 4 speakers in my truck. I
want
to add mono amp for a little sub. Can I continue to use the deck to
power my 4 speakers and at the same time use the preamp outputs for a
mono sub amp?

Thanks!

News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the

World!
100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total
Privacy via Encryption =---

News==----

Newsgroups

=---