Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio_Empire Audio_Empire is offline

Default DAC Differences

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Audio_Empire" wrote in message

Agreed. But since Mr. Kruger has obviously not compared the DACs in
question (had he done so, he would have mentioned it as part of his
argument) I believe that it is he who has wandered off-argument.

Yes, that DACs is totally magic, and all of the 100s of DACs that I have
compared are in no way comparable to it. ;-)

Thus we have yet another example of questionable logic. A global
generalization has been made, but in the end it can't be supported until you
have listened to a certain single magic DAC.

And if you believe all that.... !!!!!!

But still, you haven't listened to the DACs in question, have you? No?
Thanks for playing.