Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Preamp With Remote Balance Control

On Feb 19, 5:10*am, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:
Peter wrote:
Since unfortunately many recordings are not always balanced well from
right to left, I would like to find a high-end, although not too
high-end, preamplifer that not only features XLR balanced input and
output, but also a remote control that includes balance control
adjustment. *It would also be helpful if it incorporated a simple
phono stage.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions and recommendations.

**I have no specific suggestions, apart from one:

Dump the idea of balanced inputs and outputs. It is completely unnecessary.

Unless, of course, the OP has already invested in XLR cabling and has
balanced capabilities in other components.