Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default For those who 'think' racism is "primarily solved" in the US

Jilly jammered:

On Mar 18, 3:22*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly japed:

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! sharted:
Not
That right, old girl. You're not in your right mind after swilling the jism
and smegma of your CO.
I'm surprised that Sugar missed your glaring typo.
The old girl must be loosing it. LoL.

The glaring typo, old girl, was "sharted" making the subsequent one of "That
right" chump change by comparison, which is just about right for a penny-ante
trollop like yourself. ;-)

"Sharted" is no typo, glaring or otherwise, old girl. Reference "Along
Comes Polly".

So you

That's right, old girl. While you salaciously grasp your own
capricious existence, I am indeed me to a lugubrious extent. If it
wasn't for the copious amounts of jism and smegma wafting from your
pungent maw, you'd know what I'm talking about.