Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The curse of the Terrierborg: corruption

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
ScottW wrote:

Just look at the hypocrisy of the democratic party... while the hard
left of the party screams for immediate withdrawal, the obvious leading
presidential candidate, Hilary, supports more troops, not less. What
a mess of a party. And theres that idiot Reid trying to explain why
he voted to give the president authority for war... he only did it IF
there was proof of WMDs and IF there was a proven threat.. What an
idiot... IF thats what he thought he was voting on... he never should
have voted yes the moron. His argument amounts to a Kerry repeat of
he voted for it before he was against it. Idiot.

I'll be succint. Regardless of all my anti-Republican tirades, I do not
honestly believe that the Dems will be any better than the Republicans on
99% of the issues.

If you really think about it, the last presidential election was not
decided on 'hard' issues like military or economic policies. It was
decided on 'soft' issues like abortion and evolution.

If you think a bit more, you'll resalize that it was around 1980 when the
Democrats got 50% of the vote in a presidential election, yet they want us
to believe they are the mainstream.

I am appalled that so many members of the Republican party still consider
Darwin to be a heretic, or The Origin of Species to be blasphemous. For me
personally, there does lie the distinction between the Left and the Right.

No wierder than thinking we can tax our way into prospertity.