Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Default The curse of the Terrierborg: corruption

George Middius wrote:
The fleas are bitin' today.

Who's the friggin idiots that equate money donation with free speech?

That would be the Republican party. Thanks for asking.

So point me to democratically sponsored legislation to fix it. Or
is the do-nothing but bitch party to happy bitching to do anything?

That revelation must have rocked your world, Scooter. You asked, and I answered.

I even accepted your answer without proof and gave you perfect
opportunity to show a superior democratic position on the issue.... yet
all you can do is whine about republicans in typical do-nothing but
bitch fashion.

What? You didn't like the answer, so now you're trying to blame the other party
for the problem?

I seek solutions. The history of campaing finance is too tangled and
sordid to get stuck on the stupidity of who's at fault.

Wow. I'm impressed with your rhetorical acumen and ironclad
principles. You deserve a medal -- a "debating trade" medal. How would that suit
you? ;-)

Bottom line... you can't show me the dems will fix the problem....
you, like your party, do nothing but bitch about republicans but offer
nothing of a legislative agenda to show us how you would do better.
What a waste. I hate democrats for offering nothing to America in the
way of an agenda.... you useless whiny ****s couldn't unseat an idiot
like bush who felt so unthreatened he could abondon his conservative
base, support immigration amnesty, and still win.

Just look at the hypocrisy of the democratic party... while the hard
left of the party screams for immediate withdrawal, the obvious leading
presidential candidate, Hilary, supports more troops, not less. What
a mess of a party. And theres that idiot Reid trying to explain why
he voted to give the president authority for war... he only did it IF
there was proof of WMDs and IF there was a proven threat.. What an
idiot... IF thats what he thought he was voting on... he never should
have voted yes the moron. His argument amounts to a Kerry repeat of
he voted for it before he was against it. Idiot.

ScottW