jersey123 jersey123 is offline
Junior Member

The Tennessee Titans are now making one thing clear, they are willing to pay Chris Johnson, and pay him handsomely.“We are willing to make him the highest payed running back in the history of the NFL. That is kind of who we are,” General manager Mike Reinfeldt said. Apparently, the Titans need Johnson to report to camp so that they can renegotiate his contract and give him the paycheck he is looking for. That payday would come after over a year of speculation on whether Johnson would ever receive the compensation he deserved after racking up more than 2,000 yards in 2009. He was only the sixth player in NFL history to reach 2,000 yards. Fellow players such as Stephen Tulloch had lobbied for Johnson to get a new contract, one that would protect him in case of injury. Johnson has worn Custom NFL Jerseys and amassed more than 4,500 yards over the past three years, more than any running back in the NFL over that time-period and is a three-time pro bowler. You can log on our Online Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey and select our best quality Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey and Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey ,if you are true fans of Tennessee Titans.