Roko Roko is offline
Junior Member

OK, since my mother tongue is not English (of any "kind", no matter what side of any ocean from) and since I'm a noob when it comes to HiFi, help me understand this:

Picture 1: http://www.audio-video.com.hr/img/pr...wood/6300s.jpg - a HiFi *receiver*? (which I referred to as a "HiFi system" in my first post up there. (a "HiFi system" would be a receiver+speakers?))

Picture 2: http://www.quasarelectronics.com/ima...c-kit/3050.jpg - a HiFi *amplifier*?
You say I could get one of these easily, and for a fair price? Would it be everything I needed if I just wanted to connect passive speakers (which I already have) to the computer?