Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Question for John Atkinson

wrote in message
nk.net...

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

wrote in message
.net...
The Manger drivers look to be one of the more interesting drivers
available and there are both kits and finished speakers available using
their bending wave drivers.

The Zerobox 103 seems like a natural for review in SP.

Stereophile has already reviewed a speaker with the Manger driver. IIRC,
it was somewhat flawed given its high price.

Might it have been a speaker priced around $70,000.00? I beleive that
would have been from a company called Overkill Audio (how appropriate)
called the Encore.
For me, any spekaer in that range has at least one flaw.

Mikey,

This is the speaker I was talking about that was also reviewed by
Stereophile. I don't think SP online has it and I don't know what their
verdict was. The review that found it "flawed" was by Martin Colloms for
HFN&RR.

http://www.immediasound.com/Medea.html

Cheers,

Margaret