Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,rec.audio.opinion
969 969 is offline

Default Talking football sure beats...

"Boon" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 12:47 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...talking politics with an imbecile. LoL.

Agreed. Still, I can't get over the fact that these guys are actually
posting on Usenet while watching a football game. Silly me...I have
live human beings in the room with me while I watch football. I guess
I'm missing out on REAL football circa 2009.

FWIW, I'm pretty darned impressed with the Vikes this year. I think
Favre's got that fire in his belly and won't retire until he gets that
ring.