Arny Krueger

Default Homework for Bill Watkins

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Arny said:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Soooo Boonster, are you finally admitting that "John Parcher" is one
of your sockpuppets, a close associate, or what?

What.

The question mark is just to the left of the right hand shift key,

Phillips.
I'll take this non-answer as an admission of guilt.

That would be because you are a borderline illiterate.

That would be your externalizing, Phillips.

You gave me a choice of two responses, and I chose one.

You can't count, Phillips. I gave you three choices as anybody can see.

Why would you assume the other?

The other? There were three choices, so "the other" is a non-specific
response.

Oh yes, it's because you're a pathological liar, a hypocrite, a fool, a
failure, a sockpuppeteer, and a child pornographer.

Extrernalizing again, Phillips I see. What's your blood alcohol at the
moment?

Quite a resume you have there.

It's all yours, Marc.