Margaret von Busenhalter

Default Homework for Bill Watkins

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ar...&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&r num=1

Boon

Arny Krueger put his fantasies in writing back in 1999:

delete yet another example of Maggies obsession with sexual perversion

Maggie, given how quickly and accurately you recreated the details of the
original perverted email, there's now good reason to believe that you were
the original author. You do have a kinda odd way of congratulating

yourself,
though.

OK, I confess. And now you owe an apology to Marc Phillips for falsely
accusing him. I wonder if you are a man enough to do it...

Feel better now, Arny?

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Would you please inform your personal vacuum pump Andrews of my
confession so he has something to occupy his peabrain.