Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

Default Georgia lawmaker wants to end ‘birthright citizenship’

On 1 Iun, 21:53, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:13*pm, wrote:

On 1 Iun, 16:35, ScottW2 wrote:

*All things change eventually.

ScottW-

Then if I were Shhh, I would say grow a brain.
But I'm not, so I won't say that.

That was not more later, that was less later, much less.

ScottW

Later had not arrived yet.
"At least" until now

Your plan to change the Constitution to deny citizenship
to those born in America to parents who are illegals is a hateful
attempt to punish the child for the sins of the parent.
the child is a distnct human being apart from the
parents and has its own rights, that are not at all
dependent upon the status of the parents.

These past two weeks you have been on a
particularly mean spree to punish certain classisfications
'of people, based mostly on what personally offends you.
this includes denial of citizenship to American born
children of illegals, tortoring terrorists for the
sake of punishment, and forced sterilization of those who have more
children
than you think they should have (when societal
problems like famine strike).

But maybe I am worng. Maybe its been for longer than two weeks.