Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Power wire. 8ga.?

.. I notice you make no mention of any battery
or alternator upgrade. May I ask why? (oops, I see the battery on the
last picture)
Thanks again,
Eric

My car SERIOUSLY needs an alternator upgrade. The problem, however, is that
they do not make any aftermarket HO alternators that will fit my car
(believe me, I have checked a BUNCH of sites and made a BUNCH of phone
calls). Yes, I could have one custom made, but that would be SERIOUS bucks.
It has also been sugested that I have my existing alternator rebuilt with
hand wound heavy duty windings (which again, would not be cheap).

So, for now (until I blow the thing), I'm stuck with the stock alternator
which really sucks because in every other car I've ever had, I've upgraded
my alternator to a HO model.

MOSFET