Arny Krueger

Default A Comparison

"dizzy" wrote in message

On 20 Oct 2005 15:00:13 -0700, "ScottW"
wrote:

BS... Sander's right

No, he's not.

and only cheap ass amps whose max output
voltage diminishes as a function of load need do this.

What a moron.

You forgot the bull-headed part.

Essentially ALL audio power amps do that,
since essentially NONE of them have regulated
high-voltage rails. It's only a question of "how much"
does the output voltage droop.

Exactly.

You say Krell underrates their 8 ohm capability...

You're wrong. Have you ever seen a review of a Krell
when their power output is actually measured? Sheesh,
the ignorance!

You heard that old statement "Ignorance is Bliss"? Scotty
should be very happy!

I've been trying to educate Scotty about audio for years,
and its like trying to teach a pig to sing. All I did is
**** off the pig.

I say QSC overrates theirs.

What an idiot like you says means nothing.

I think Scotty is a software guy. It seems like he saved up
his sheckels and paid too much for some pretty good
speakers, and now he thinks he's John Atkinson.

Which would you prefer.. an underrated amp or an
overrated amp?

We should not be surprised you'd ask such a stupid
question.

Again agreed. What we want is amps that get the job done for
a price we want to pay. Sometimes you have to spend a little
money - that QSC PLX isn't exactly cheap.

But the Krell is not about good audio, its about bragging
rights for the new rich.