Robert Morein

Default A Comparison

"ScottW" wrote in message
news:XjY5f.3102$Ix3.2340@dukeread05...

"dizzy" wrote in message
On 20 Oct 2005 15:00:13 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

BS... Sander's right

No, he's not.

and only cheap ass amps whose max output
voltage diminishes as a function of load need do this.

What a moron. Essentially ALL audio power amps do that, since
essentially NONE of them have regulated high-voltage rails. It's only
a question of "how much" does the output voltage droop.

There is also a subjective observation I can offer: A QSC amplifier sounds a
lot like a Sunfire, or an (old) Bryston. There may be some who like that
sound. I do not. To me, these particular amplifiers are abhorent.

Of course, according to Arny, the above observation is invalid, must be
ignored, because, IT CANNOT BE that anyone distinguishes between the sound
quality of "properly operating amplifiers."
Arny, you may as well take a **** shower, since you couldn't tell the
difference between **** on your back and rain.