Robert Morein

Default the mckelviphibian stinks thusly

The mckelviphibian stunk thusly:

" wrote in message
ink.net...
Krell 350 Watt monoblocks @ $17,500.00 per pair

I put in a dotted line to separate myself from the awful stink.

What's the IM for each of these?
What is the damping factor?
What is the slew rate, not measured under small signal conditions, but, say,
half way to the rails?
What is the power supply capacity of each?

I have, on occasion, heard Krell amps, but not under ideal conditions.
However, it would be hard to imagine a Krell sounding worse than a QSC, to
which I have had considerable exposure.

Does anyone know if the QSC amp uses "blameless design"? IOW, does it use
active current sources?
Does the QSC have a regulated output supply? This feature has been a
mainstay of Krell design.

Contrary to what the mckelviphiban stinks, I am not a subjectivist. I do
believe my ears can tell me alot, however, without the necessity of blind
testing.