Posted to rec.audio.high-end
bob

Default The truth about accuracy of CD v. LP

wrote:
bob wrote:
wrote:

Music is not hard science---right?

Right. Which is why using scientific terms like "reference" and
"accuracy" to discuss musicians' intentions is pseudoscience.

bob

"reference" and "accuracy" are not scientific terms.

Music is neither science nor pseudoscience;

I wasn't referring to music; I was referring to your assertions about
audio.

however, it does involve
human intentions, communication of said intentions, and reproduction of
said intentions, and an abundance of concepts which are well described
by words like "reference" and "accuracy".

Yeah, right. These are technical terms in audio, which subjectivists
insist on misusing in order to give their baseless opinions a
scientific gloss. Hence, pseudoscience.

bob