Posted to rec.audio.tech
Ron Capik

Default subtract one WAV file

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Ron Capik spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

...snip..

You didn't look hard enough. Look in "process" for "channel converter"
or you could use the Mix+ function with one of the data sets inverted.

None of which are present in my software. I've got Sound Forge XP 4.5,
which I suspect is "crippleware" (it was bundled with my sound card).
What version do you have, and where is the "Mix+" function?

--

The XP 4.5 version may not have the channel converter tool (though
the 4.5 full version does) however the mix+ should be there. Look for a

Later...

Ron Capik