Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Bratzi, here's your chance!

On May 26, 11:47*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Why don't you lay out your vision of how eugenics would work. Use your
own words. If you cut-and-paste someone else's work we'll all know you
don't have a brain in your head and that you're just a wee puppet
Nazi.

Address who would and would not be allowed to procreate and the
mechanism to insure compliance. Also address what this would look like
after a few generations and the benefits it would provide. What will
society look like once this policy has had its effect?

Further, address who would be the ultimate authority on these and
other decisions related to policies on eugenics (such as metrics) and
the punishments they can mete out for noncompliance.

Remember, Bratzi, use your own words. I promise you that the minute I
sense that you're using someone else's words I stop reading.

This is YOUR vision for a better Earth.

"Don't ask, don't tell" would have been appropriate here!