Posted to rec.audio.tech
WindsorFox[_3_] WindsorFox[_3_] is offline

Default RCA speaker cable/patch cable

jamesgangnc wrote:
"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in message
Which actually doesn't have a lot to do with why some people listen to
records. If it were then you're only a $70 USB turntable away from 100%
digital bliss. The same reason some people listen to tubes and some people
put those little riser thingies under their speaker wire.

You forgot the people that buy thousand dollar speaker wire.

Although I'm inclined to say that's two different groups. The group that
falls for those various gimcracks like monster speaker wire, speaker wire
risers, $200 interconnects, etc. And the other group that thinks their
audio system should participate in the music production by adding "color".

I didn't forget, Ididn't have time or room to mention everything

Tube amps would be fine if you didn't have to have that stupid transformer
at the end. Just no way to make a tube current amp. And no way to make a
transformer that is transparent from 20hz to 20khz.

I'm going to back up now, cuz I'm sure that is going to garner some
replies from those more qualified than I.

--

h4x0r5 0n teh yu0r pC??
OH NOS!!! Yu0r MEGAHURTZ HAEV BEEN ST0LED!!!!11!

http://tinyurl.com/yjm842