Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default RCA speaker cable/patch cable

"jakdedert" wrote in message
jamesgangnc wrote:
"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Mar 13, 12:13 pm, "WindsorFoxSS" wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
No one really listens to albums anymore either.
I bet more than you think.

--

h4x0r5 0n teh yu0r pC??
OH NOS!!! Yu0r MEGAHURTZ HAEV BEEN ST0LED!!!!11!

http://tinyurl.com/yjm842
I'll bet for every album listener there is 10,000 listening to some
other format.
Not on this forum....

jak

The population of this forum is not even statistically significant for a
small town.

What's your rational for playing albums? Music not available on modern
formats? Or you're just losers?

Oops...sorry. I didn't realize who you were. How are things under the
bridge these days?

jak

A lot better than the rock you're under, yukyuk. Wake up and smell the 21
century.