Arny Krueger

Default Nay Nakamichi dealers in SE Georgia area?

"Daniel" wrote in message
tor 2 u wrote in message
. ..
Arny Krueger wrote in message :

"Arnold Holbrook" wrote in message
om...

I was wondering if there were any Nakamichi dealers in the
Savannah & Fort Stewart areas or in the general SE Georgia /
northern Florida areas? I am interested checking out the Nakamichi
DR-10 tape deck. Best offer wins (after inspection of merchandise).

You are of course aware that there is such a thing as digital
recording and playback, right?

I agree with you 100% Arny. Like how dare some troglodyte come onto
a technical forum, with engineers, and start his religious
proselytizing? That is truly offensive. Tape decks are a thing of
the past. They sound terrible and there is no permissible reason to
talk about them ever again.

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

Careful, Tor. You don't want to bite the hand that types you.

Say what?