Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default More on High-Resultion Digital Audio

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:42:02 -0800, Dave Cook wrote
(in article ):

On Nov 8, 12:00=A0pm, Audio Empire wrote:

I think this speaks for itself. I'm done here.

All this could be cleared up by an email to Mr. Vanderkooy instead of
going through this kabuki that the group seems to go through whenever
there's a dispute like this.

http://physics.uwaterloo.ca/people/john-vanderkooy

Dave Cook

I do have Mr. Vanderkooy's E-mail address. However, it would be easier, since
Mr. Kruger is playing "middle man" here for him to have Mr. Vanderkooy
contact me with his objections. I mean, if Mr. Kruger did, indeed E-mail the
man with this in the first place, then it's up to him to propose that Mr.
Vanderkooy contact me with his objections to my "reporting". If I contact Mr.
Vanderkooy out of the clear blue and it turns out that Mr. Kruger has not
really contacted him, then I'd look and feel like a fool bringing it up.