Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default More on High-Resultion Digital Audio

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 06:59:55 -0800, Arny Krueger wrote
(in article ):

"Audio Empire" wrote in message

I issue this challenge to Mr, Kruger, because, frankly, I
have recently found reason to doubt his honesty in some
of these matters.

When there is a presumption of dishonesty on my part, there is simply no
reason for me to discuss the matter further.

Anything that I can say can predictably be dismissed as being a lie.

It therefore becomes senseless for me to respond further in any way.

I never raised the issue of anybody's honesty in this matter.

Everthing that I've said up until now on this topic should be considered to
be a discussion of a simple misunderstanding.

I think this speaks for itself. I'm done here.