Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Metering Software Question

In article , wrote:
Scott Dorsey writes:

As a Nagra fan, I can do little more than just nod my head.

I like them, too. I also have great respect for TASCAM. Their guy
(Tom Duffy) actually came to the studios, more than once, watched how
we work, and totally delivered the goods. No bull****, no happy talk,
just finely honed tools that are a pleasure to use.

Have you used the Tascamm HS P-82? I tried it at the AES show and it felt
a little flimsy but the ergonomics were decent. And the price is certainly
right. I don't have the budget for the Nagra VI or the patience for the
Sound Devices 788T and I need six channels minimum.

I am seriously considering just buying one to try it out and considering it
a disposable item.