Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Metering Software Question

In article , Mike Rivers wrote:

Does Sound Devices have anything to say about this? Is there an
explanation in the manual that might make it more sensible to you? Does
anyone else complain about it?

You're really ****ing in the wind here, you know. Zip up and move on.

When you pay as much as Sound Devices charges, you deserve to have the
customer support people at least explain why the metering is the way it
is, if not have the development people give you a firmware patch to make
it exactly the way you like it. I think some of Billy's issue here is
that Sound Devices isn't even returning his phone calls.

As a Nagra fan, I can do little more than just nod my head.