Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default No One Ever Did Any Research on Vinyl Records vs Audio CD

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 5:40:31 PM UTC-5, Phil Allison wrote:
JackAss wrote:

I'm sure 35mm film audio rivals direct to disc. But since so few
actually appreciated, nor did they care paying extra cost,
both died quickly.

** Direct to Disc recordings cost less to make than ones using
tape machines - and they cost no more to produce copies of.

Wot a crock of ****.

I see, YOU people claim better sound quality (disc), I claim people don't
really care for HQ sound,

** They are two entirely separate matters.

Rest of your schizoid crapology best forgotten.

.... Phil

Phil, you are just Pushin' Too Hard!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...hin2hard-1.mp3

Jack