Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default No One Ever Did Any Research on Vinyl Records vs Audio CD

Trevor wrote: "Have been demo'ing that for decades by simply switching between any
chosen turntable/disk output and the output of it fed to an A/D-D/A
converter. None of those who claimed vinyl superiority were able to
reliably tell the difference even when I was using converters not as
good as those available today. "

Hmmmm...

You, geoff, and I agree on a lot more than
we may think! Only if we could impart what
you said in simple terms to the ignorant "VINYL
SOUNDS BETTER THAN CD" public! When the CD
version gets the heavy over-processing, squashed
to death, of course the vinyl version sound better
than THAT! sheez..