Michael Scarpitti

Default Seeing/hearing and sighted/blind tests

Stewart Pinkerton wrote in message news:T%31c.23360$ko6.217138@attbi_s02...

Gosh, Stewart, how long did it take you to test every human and every piece
of wire ever used by them, and then verifying "competency" tests on those
that might have sounded different, to prove you point.

I don't have to, since all existing evidence and all medical and
engineering knowledge, says that I am right about this. If *you* wish
to claim otherwise, then that is an extraordinary claim, and the
burden of proof is on *you*.

No, no the burden of proof is on you! I have two witnesses to a
phenomenon that YOU say CANNOT exist. Prove us wrong!