zz zzzz

Default Car Audio in my Studio

I have a complete audio setup from my second car that I want to put
inside my studio to allow me to hear my mixes in a real world scenario.
Equipment consists of Sony cd changer, some good quality car speakers
mounted inside my old AR-18 boxes that took a dump15 years ago, a store
bought kicker sub, all powered by a Phoenix Gold amp about 50wattsx4.

What would I be looking at powerwise for this setup. The existing power
wire is about a #6 or #8 coming directly from the car battery as per
the manual for the amp. Anyone?
Thankxx

http://www.usenet.com