Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The Vinylizer

"Scott" wrote in message

On Aug 5, 4:55 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

You must be purchasing LPs on a different planet than I
do.

What LPs have you purchased in the last 10 years?

Except that the cough or sneeze is a rare event, and the
snap, crackle, and pop as well as harshness and grit
that is inherent in the LP format are there all of the
time.

And yet you walk away when challenged to identify these
and other claimed distortions under blind conditions when
real high end equipment and high qualilty LPs are in play.

The key word here is "real". I say that the evaluations I've done involved
real equipment, and the easy way out is to alleged that there is some
magical equipment kicking around that circumvents the laws of physics,

Some of us appear to want to listen to music presented
with less audible noise and distortion than others.

What music are you listening to that sounds better on the
commercial CD than any LP of the same title?

For openers, any music that was produced in the past 25 years, Only a
miniscule fraction of it ever made it onto LP.