Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The Vinylizer

"Scott" wrote in message

On Aug 4, 12:06 pm, Audio Empire
wrote:
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 06:41:42 -0700, Arny Krueger wrote
(in article ):

If that's the only valid criteria for you, I'm very
happy to bow out.

He probably means that you haven't done such a test with
a good playback system, optimally set-up and using
decently cared-for records.

You are correct. The test only has merit if the equipment
and LPs are not sub par. I know my equipment and LPs are
up to the task. But I don't think that I have any
exclusive on that.

I find it interesting that these two individuals, niether of whom I have
never met in person, pretend to have such full knowlege of my livelong
listening experiences.

The improbability of their claims supports their immediate dismissal.