Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default The Vinylizer

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:34:51 -0700, Scott wrote
(in article ):

On Aug 4, 12:06=A0pm, Audio Empire wrote:
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 06:41:42 -0700, Arny Krueger wrote
(in article ):

If that's the only valid criteria for you, I'm very happy to bow out.

He probably means that you haven't done such a test with a good playback
system, optimally set-up and using =A0decently cared-for records.

You are correct. The test only has merit if the equipment and LPs are
not sub par. I know my equipment and LPs are up to the task. But I
don't think that I have any exclusive on that.

That's pretty much what I figured you meant.