Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The little chimp went berserk

Senator Sugar tapped out a message in Morse code:

Then why were you moaning to Scott you couldn't afford healthcare for your
"special needs" offspring?

I recall that conversation. The exact quote Boon said was "I [Boon]
wish that healthcare was more affordable".

2pid was the one to twist that into "I [Boon] wish I could afford
healthcare". I'd imagine you can see the difference between the two
statements. 2pid couldn't but 2pid also has well-documented issues
with comprehending simple English.

It's mentally challenging, but relatively easy for me,

As we've learned from you, you've stopped learning and you are proud
of that. I therefore am not surprised that you find things that are
easy for you "challenging".

Or are you coin (LOL!) a new meaning for the word "challenging"?