Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 7, 2:07*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
GeoSynch [The Greatest] observed:

What an odd thing to say, that you're the "greatest." That's something
only a child (or an autistic person) would say. Normal people don't do
around calling themselves the greatest unless their self-esteem is
abysmal. Is this a much-needed self-affirmation?

Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:
"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."
(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease, isn't
around to referee this impending melee.

Now you're responding to your own posts. You're basically talking to
yourself. I bet that you talk to yourself quite a bit during the long
lonely nights in your IT closet. Because of your ASD, you probably
have little or no friends in the real world.