Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't get that
joke.

A pathological liar like is willing to believe whatever version of reality best
suits his needs at the moment. So let's dismantle this claim that it was merely
a "joke."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45659029387399

You taunted Lionel with this dig:
"That is the sport of a huge, pimply French **** like yourself."

And all that pathetic frog could muster was a "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" retort.

You then stated this with sincere earnestness to further torment Lionel:
"Oh, I hit another nerve. I guess you have a skin problem as well, no?
That's too bad. I, on the other hand, have lovely skin. People can't
believe I'm the age I am. I have almost no grey hair, and my face is
free from wrinkle or blemishes."

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.