Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A Bibliography for Vinylsnatch

On Apr 27, 1:46*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:32*pm, Bret L wrote:

LOL!

Not a single piece of decent literature in the lot. What is it with
these autistic people and their boring (or even non-existent) reading
lists?

*Let's see you do better.

I already did in the literature thread.

Indeed you did. Bratzi, 2pid and Sugar stayed away from that one as
none of them knows how to read. Their limited world views are proof of
that.

Meanwhile, I notice that the Three Stooges have another similarity.
Their level of insults show a cap of mental development in the 10-12-
year-old range. The therapists who reviewed posting patterns quickly
picked it up in Sugar's case.

With Sugar, the worst insults are (of course) related to
homosexuality. With 2pid they're related to some strict weird
caricature of Victorian morals, one that supposedly only he meets.
Bratzi's worst insults are crude and gender-related: "Vinylsnatch",
for example. (Potty humor, such as "****ter" was actually stolen from
GOIA. Bratzi hasn't progressed to potty humor on his own yet.)

((In reality Bratzi would like to call people "ni**er" or "s*ic" of
"ki*e" but he doesn't want to appear "extreme" in his views any more
than he wants to discuss his "final solution". He pretends that there
are more than a small handful of dunces such as himself. Shhhh!))