Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A Bibliography for Vinylsnatch

On Apr 27, 1:50*am, Bret L wrote:
DIY Audio Books and Manuals

You've missed the best ones from the Gernsback audio library, "Vacuum
Tube Amplifiers" from MIT, the Radiotron Handbook, and a bunch of
other ones that are far more useful than what you posted.

You can't even put together a decent list of DIY books. What a loser!

And you're stoopid as well! You seem to be suggesting that in order to
know if a computer is good or not you need to know how to build them.
((I hope your "cherry" 286 keeps you happy, moron. Shhhh!))

LOL!